Breaking News

Friday 23 May 2014

whatsapp status funny cool

 whatsapp status funny cool

  • "I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition.."

  • "The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt."

  • "Copycats are cheats lacking creativity."

  • "I am in a relationship with studies and it’s complicated.?"

  • "Love is now, is always. All that is missing is the coup de grâce. which is called passion."

  • "I am copyrighted ©"

  • "I love those people who can make me laugh during those moments when I feel like I can’t even smile."

  • "Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination."

  • "Without ME, it’s just AWESO."

  • "I prefer work smarter, Instead of harder"

  • "I would rather die of passion than of boredom."

  • "I will kill you with my awesomeness..."

  • "I've got five fingers ,,|,, the middle is yours."

  • "Dream big and dare to fail."

  • "The secret to success is blackmail."

  • "Talk to me @ yours own risk.. Devil may came back"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By