Breaking News

Tuesday 20 May 2014

whatsapp status for sad

whatsapp status for sad


  • "Tears are the last gift of TRUE LOVE....."

  • "OK for those who are wondering... NO! I'm NOT OK!.. I have NOT been for a while... I wont be for a long time..."

  • "It took seeing what my life is like without you to know that i want you in it. i'm sorry for ever hurting you."

  • "My actions are before blinded eyes, my voice falls on deafened ears."

  • "Tired of making fake smile."

  • "What breaks my heart into pieces is knowing that you will forget the things that I will remember forever."

  • "Every time I take a step forward in my life..... I get pushed two steps back...am I walking backwards?"

  • "Surrounded by many people who love me..but yet I'm so alone..why is that? Is it because your the only one not there???"

  • "I didn't want to be the one to forget."

  • "Bruises will go away, eventually. Even the pain that caused them will too, but the memory of how it happened won't."

  • "Sometimes what you don't say is more powerful than what you do say"

  • "Don`t be sad because it`s over. Smile because it happened"

21 comments:

  1. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:-Designer Anarkali Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy Lehenga Choli online at DOOIITT. Select from the widest collection of lehenga choli and get an exquisite design for you. There is something for everyone here. We even offer customized tailoring.
    For more.... Please visit:- Lehenga Choli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job making this informative blog. Here is website link for 4th Of July Images
    4th Of July Images Free
    4th Of July 2018 Quotes
    4th Of July Greetings Messages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful work you have shared here Thanks a lot for sharing,
    Funny Friendship Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Designed By