Breaking News

Sunday 27 April 2014

whatsapp status for anger

whatsapp status for anger



  • "I don't Know, How People Can Fake whole Relationship. I can't even fake a hello to Sombody. I DON'T LIKE"

  • "I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right."


  • "when we are angry Our Text Speed increase by ridiculous speed"


  • "Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind."


  • "Don't disturb me, I am disturbed enough already."


  • "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."

  • "Don't ask me for my opinion if you can't handle the truth. I'm not going to lie to make you feel better"

  • "Is so sick of getting the short end of the stick, I'm about to shove it up "

  • "thinks.. some people should give up their jobs and become full time WANKERS"

  • "If you unleash the 'mama bear' be prepared to deal with the consequences. Enough said."

  • "Seriously don't bother to say a thing...Your actions have spoken louder than any words ever could.."

  • "I can forgive a lot of things...but lies aren't one of them...so I hope you choke on the lies you told!!"



  • "feels that sometimes burning bridges is necessary... and I am about to have a bonfire with a few of mine."


  • "Some people are so self-centered and selfish that they have no idea how they make other people feel!! I'm done!!"
:) :)) ;(( :-) =)) ;( ;-( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>)[-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ $-) (b) (f)x-) (c) cheer :-b $-)

1 comment:

Designed By