Breaking News

Monday 19 May 2014

whatsapp status for sorry - 2

whatsapp status for sorry - 2


  • Sometimes sorry just isn't enough. Even if you mean it with all your heart.

  • It's very easy to hurt someone and then say "sorry" but it's really difficult to get hurt and then say "I m fine"

  • Don't say sorry for something you are planning on repeating later.

  • Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness

  • I don't quite know how to make things better between us but i can start with I'M SORRY...I really am...

  • Sorry means nothing without the actions to back it up

  • Hope things go back to the way they used to be. I know it may take some time... but I am gonna work hard to get it back 
    that way.

  • I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt the ones I love now and then, but when i say sorry, I mean it with all my heart.

  • Sees the character of a person in the strength of their apology.

  • A good apology has three parts: 1. I`m sorry. 2. It`s my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right?

  • when i look at you i think that we should be together but when we are i screw it up and i am sorry

  • Trust me... and ...I'm sorry... are the two phrases that mean absolutely nothing. they are both just lies.

  • You're not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that's what makes us two VERY different people...

  • Sometimes we say things we don't mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you...

  • you can only put on a fake smile for so long... then the truth starts to be revealed

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Hurt Status. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Designed By