Breaking News

Friday 23 May 2014

cool whatsapp status

cool whatsapp status

  • "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."

  • "My Condolences for confused in love and for broken Heart"

  • "Online by public demand. ..."

  • "We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love."

  • "Keep calm and sing on mountains."

  • "Who says im totally useless......I can be used as a bad example"

  • "When love is not madness, it is not love."

  • "Life is beautiful… from Friday to Monday."

  • "Shame On U Girls.. The weather is getting HAWTTER Than You"

  • "Is lucky to have friends as awesome as mine!"

  • "I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card"

  • "I Hate This Summer More Than My X- Girlfriend ...!!!!"

  • "Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly."

  • "life is short, so use whatsapp"

  • "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

1 comment:

Designed By