Breaking News

Wednesday 21 May 2014

whatsapp status for sad - 3

whatsapp status for sad - 3



  • "I still care, that 's the problem"



  • "Emotionally..I am Done......Mentally..I am Drained.....Spiritually..I am Dead.....And Yet Physically..I Smile..."



  • "I like to pretend that i am okay because I do not wanna annoy people with my problems."



  • "Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you"



  • "You can crop me out of the pictures we took together...But You can never crop me out of the memories we shared ...."



  • "Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher. Let him know what he's missing."



  • "Missing someone hurts, but whats hurts even more, is knowing that you'r the reason that they're gone."



  • "One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget."



  • "It`s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it`s the smile we fake."



  • "You get no appreciation when you are nice, but people notice when you become bad."



  • "If the relationship does not make you a better person... then you are with the wrong person."



  • "Just when you think things are going smoothly and couldn't get no better, the devil jumps in and screws everything up!"



  • "People think I'm bad when I'm talking, But When I'm quiet is when you really have to worry!"



  • "Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad."



  • "i guess what they say is true. everything happens for a reason."



  • "You will know a person's heart by the way they treat their pets."



  • "Its mostly the scars that people can't see that hurt the most..... they also take the longest to heal."



  • "The longer I'm alone, the more I want it to stay that way.."



  • "It would be so much easier to dissapear..save everyone the trouble.."



  • "I wish i could escape to a place. somewhere where the feelings and thoughts won't be able to haunt me."



  • "Its funny how the ones you look up to the most, can be the ones to hurt you the most!"

14 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Second Wedding Anniversary Love Quotes for Him and Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Hurt Status. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your site. There is a alot to share. Keep it up.
    let it check out also Relationship Quotes for Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quotes are very impressive. Keep it up.
    Read More About Relationship Quotes for Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quotes are simply awesome. Very nice blogs. Keep it up,
    for more check plz click Relationship Quotes for Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking for some best jokes for whatsapp, Please visit Whatsapp Jokes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Heart Touching Sad Status Collection For Whatsapp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes we feel sad and want to express our feelings with someone. So Sad Status In English is the best option to express your sad feelings on social networks like facebook, whatsapp and more social channels. Here we are having a large collection of Sad Status In English on this page. You can choose or select all type of Sad Status according to your mood and share with friends. Our sad status in English collection surely help to express your feeling so pls take this sad status in English at your facebook story and whatapp status. There are many reasons for sadness. And the best way to get relief of these heart burdens is by reading the Sad Status, Sad Status In English, sad status quotes Love status, Sad Shayri, and sad quotes etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information . Click for love me like you do video download .

    ReplyDelete

Designed By