Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

Breakup status for whatsapp

Breakup status for whatsapp

  • "Wonders why it's so hard to let the one you love go, but so easy to let them keep hurting you!!!"

  • "Love is like a mirror. Once it's destroyed, Don't try to fix it, You'll only end up cutting yourself."

  • "You were a moment, but now, you're a memory."

  • "sometimes just walking away and slamming a door feels like the right thing to do."

  • "If something ended, don't be sad. Simply turn the page, because you never know what is awaiting you in the next chapter."

  • "If I die tomorrow u will miss me"

  • "Sometimes you need to stand alone to find out who you really are..."

  • "I didn't want to be the one to forget."

  • "'Breakups' are like 'Thunderstorms' , They're scary and shocking at first , But out comes a 'Rainbow' to give you a new start."

  • "Cry , Forgive, Learn, Move On"

  • "What hurts even more than losing someone you love, is knowing that they're not even fighting to keep you."

  • "I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude."

  • "I dont get mad when i see my ex with another , bcuz my mother taught me to give my unwanted stuff to the less fortunate!"

  • "The Only thing to do is Smile. It hides everything"

  • "Wonders why it's so hard to let the one you love go, but so easy to let them keep hurting you"

  • "Its better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone."

  • "I wanted you more than anything, and when I got you, realized what an ass you are."

  • "It started as butterflies, but now it just hurts."

  • "I want to write I MISS YOU on a rock and throw it at your face just to show you how much it hurts to miss you so much."

  • "Love is never wrong but a girl can be."

  • "Best thing about being single? -no drama -no fighting -no crying -no feelings -no confusion -no worries -no PROBLEMS!"

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above Thanks for sharing such great article hindi status breakup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well.breakup status

    ReplyDelete

Designed By