Breaking News

Friday 23 May 2014

cool whatsapp quotes

cool whatsapp quotes

  • "Sooner or later things will be different.. Better accept it now and be hurt.. For not all good things are meant to last."

  • "A true friend is someone that knows how crazy you are and is still willing to be seen in public with you!!!"

  • "Smile... it's the second best thing you can do with your lips."

  • "Proud to say I don't need to be high or drunk to get through my day.. I can handle reality!!!"

  • "What happens in an exam : Tik tok , Mind block , Pen stop , Eye pop , Full shock , Jaw drop , No Luck, Time up."

  • "Oh I am sorry... I didn't realise you were giving me a dirty look?I just thought you were ugly like that all the time."

  • "The truth I can handle; it's just the lies I can't stand."

  • "This reading by smile you make to wanted i and person nice really a are you.Confused ? NOW READ IT BACKWARDS."

  • "I married my wife for her looks. But not the ones she is been giving me lately."

  • "have u ever had that one person say something that makes your whole day AMAZING!?!"

  • "A perfect girl is not real, and a real girl is not perfect."

  • "All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married... that is their own fault."

  • "I deserve the best, and I'm not going to stop till I get it!!!"

1 comment:

Designed By