Breaking News

Friday 23 May 2014

whatsapp status for cool

whatsapp status for cool

  • "Being underestimated always serves as an advantage!!"

  • "I'll be back."

  • "Trust No-one as Trust also contains "RUST" in it !!! ????"

  • "Adjustment with right people is always better than argument with wrong people...:)"

  • "Every journey begins with a single step."

  • "Do it today, It might be illegal tomorrow"

  • "Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career."

  • "In high school attending favorite subjects, lunch and recess."

  • "I am single because god is busy writing to best love story for me."

  • "Love me and the world is mine."

  • "It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."

  • "I know u r a dream......but people say that dreams come true"

  • "True Love born From understanding"

  • "Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back."

1 comment:

Designed By