Breaking News

Friday 23 May 2014

whatsapp status for clever - 2

whatsapp status for clever - 2

  • "Ladies, the word of the day is....Legs..... Now, let's go back to my place and spread the word."

  • "Whatever you do, always give 100% ... Unless you are donating blood.."

  • "if you are over weight and have trouble going up stairs, put a biscuit on each step!!"

  • "If I had two brains, I still wouldn't think twice."

  • "If someone is trying to impress you. one thing is sure that the person is already impressed by you."

  • "I will not let people drive me crazy because I know it's in walking distance."

  • "It wondering when Noah kept woodpeckers on his ark."

  • Parents call it "talking back", we call it "answering your question"

  • "My heart is in the right place, I know, because I hid it there."

  • "Retired. I was tired yesterday, and I'm tired again today."

  • "Alcohol doesn't solve any problems...but then again, neither does milk."

  • "like this if you like to like things."

  • "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit?Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad".

  • "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

  • "I took a personality test on nationalgeographic.com and it turns out I?m a box of earwigs."

  • "If your relationship status says,....It's complicated... that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to....Single...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By