Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

whatsapp status for chocolate day

whatsapp status for chocolate day

  • "Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be."

  • "I suffer from "chocophobia" .. a totally logical fear that the world will run out of chocolate."

  • "There Is Nothing Better Than A Friend, Unless It Is A Friend With Chocolate .."

  • "Since chocolate comes from beans, chocolate is technically a vegetable, and vegetables are good for you. Works for me!"

  • "Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing."

  • "All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"

  • "Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies."

  • "A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine!"

  • "Forget love ... I'd rather fall in chocolate"

  • These are my two new best friends, Coffee and Chocolate: neither talk back to me and both make me feel "Great..!"

  • "Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces."

  • "Chocolate and Friends are best medicines than Laughter"

  • "Today is a great day for chocolate! Becaude It's "CHOCOLATE DAY" Friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By