Breaking News

Wednesday 21 May 2014

whatsapp status for attitude - 2

whatsapp status for attitude - 2

  • "There are only TWO rules....First the female is ALWAYS right ... Second If it appears the female is wrong refer to Rule No First."

  • "I have a city girls attitude and a country girls aim... Keep pushing me and you'll see BOTH!!"

  • "Wonders why people keep doing the same old things, but yet expect a different outcome... !"

  • "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"

  • "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

  • "Don't walk as if you rule the world...Walk as if you don't care who the hell rules the world."

  • Don't worry if you're still single. God is looking at you right now saying, "I'm saving this girl for someone special"

  • "I don't have an attitude, it's called a personality. Sorry you don't have one."

  • "Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM and my attitude depends on WHO YOU ARE."

  • "I don't need your attitude, I have got one of my own."

  • "My attitude is a result of your actions! So if you don't like my attitude blame yourself!"

  • "Why waste your time caring for people who don't even acknowledge your existence..."

  • "You can not always wait for the right moment, you simply create it"

  • "I don't have time to hate people... who hates me. because i am too busy in loving people who loves me..."

1 comment:

  1. I m not expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what you are speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    Wedding Anniversary Appreciation Messages for Wife Funny

    ReplyDelete

Designed By