Breaking News

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Best attitude quotes for whatsapp

Best attitude quotes for whatsapp 


  • "Be yourself! You're not born to impress any one :)"



  • "Persons who have turned their backs on the one who has always been beside you, you will soon find that you're beside yourself".



  • "The difference between a fact and an opinion? An opinion is what you think. A fact is what I think."



  • "Remember one thing... you MIGHT be a player... But I AM THE GAME."



  • "I'm not always mad, I just have a mean way of being happy."



  • "As you judge me on the outside, God is judging you on the inside."



  • "Every situation has the opportunity to shake you or shape you. It is up to you to decide which way it will go."



  • "If you want to say bad things about me behind my back come to me... I'll tell you more."



  • "I have serious attitude today, so back off."



  • "Isn't it strange that people who hate to be judged are the first to pass it on others?"



  • "Self confidence is very important. But without compassion and humility... It's just arrogance."



  • "Those who like me... Raise your hands... N those who don't like me..RAISE YOUR STANDARDS."



  • "Why should I waste my time trying to see if you care? If you did, you would just do it!"



  • "Don't pick at the splinter in my eye, until you get the log out of yours."



  • "People who have High And Unnecessary attitude... Deserves the Standing Ovation of my Tallest Finger."



  • "Think before you speak because once the words are spoken and hit the heart ... U CANNOT TAKE THEM BACK."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By