Breaking News

Monday 28 April 2014

whatsapp status for anger-2

whatsapp status for anger



  • "They say if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. so don't be surprised when my fist comes at you instead."


  • "I don't care what anyone thinks about me because I'm damn proud of who i am deal with it"


  • "If I'm not nice to you, I don't like you. That may make me a bitch, but at least I'm not a FAKE bitch."


  • "Do you think some people do certain things just to try and irritate you?"


  • "If you don't like my statuses, then either hide me or get the fuck off my page! I am not here to please anyone, least of all you!"


  • "Isn't it amazing how others want to blame you? For their mistakes!"


  • "My heart is no longer red, but black. No longer warm, but cold. No longer filled with love, but hatred. I just don't care anymore."

  • "Some days I can handle more shit than others, today is not one of those days!"


  • "Really wishes that people understood that NO means NO..no matter what"


  • "I'm so pissed off right now even the devil is saying whats her problem"


  • "If you think i'm bad now, just wait to see how i am when i actually show my feelings rather than hiding them."


  • "Its one of those days, I'm not in the mood. Step back , Shut up , and Beware.!"


  • "Is DONE! caring, feeling and giving a shit. whats the point..."


  • "How is it that something that has nothing to do with me, is yet, still my fault and i keep getting the blame for?"


  • "I don't have anger problems... Or a tone... You just annoy me so I have to talk louder for you to hear me."

1 comment:

Designed By