Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

whatsapp status for clever

whatsapp status for clever

  • "If you can grow marijuana on Farm ville then sell it on Mafia Wars."

  • "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 spot the miskate."

  • "now taking applications if your single and a nice guy doesn't cheat and is willing to have my heart and not break it message me."

  • "If money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches."

  • "Speak my mind. I never mind what I speak."

  • "It's better to be thankful for the things you have, instead of complaining about the things you don't have"

  • "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

  • "If you want to fly with eagles...than stop swimming with ducks."

  • "Those who always focus on what they don't have instead of appreciating what they do have, will always be unsatisfied."

  • "Sometimes I just want to run up to a stranger on the street and say....YOU ARE IT... and then run away."

  • "God must be very creative, I am the living proof !"

  • "Don't assume something. You either know something or you don't. There is no in between."

  • "I am juz having a fcked up life.."

  • "Nobody is as ugly as their ID pictures and nobody is as cute as their Facebook profile pics."

  • "You will also find this picture next to Awesome in the dictionary, True story"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By