Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

whatsapp breakup status

whatsapp breakup status

  • "My mind is rich wid memories of u bt my heart feels poor without u.."

  • "I wish my heart was like an onion, so that whenever u cut it into small pieces it's always u, who'd end up crying..."

  • "MISUNDERSTANDING" is only a thing which creat a lot of difference between two people...

  • "Everybody says Winners never quit and not to give up... But when i quit and gave up on you, I won a lot..."

  • "I Hate u Because I Love you, I Know You Love Me But your ego stopped You."

  • "Erased the pictures...erased the memories...now just trying to figure out how to erase you!"

  • "Forgiveness is the greatest punishment of All...."

  • "If i tell myself enough times that I am okay without you, maybe my heart will start believe the lie...."

  • "Wish I could travel back in Time.."

  • "While I'm busy wiping away my tears right in front of you, you're sitting there flirting with some one else."

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    10th Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Husband From Wife

    ReplyDelete

Designed By