Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

whatsapp status for boys

whatsapp status for boys

  • "Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live & enjoy life without depending on others"

  • "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"

  • "ADVICE FOR GIRLS... Never become the toy of any boy... just be the angel of ur father..."

  • "Its amazing how when I'm having a bad day... all you have to do is look at me and smile and my whole day does a 180! :)"

  • "Boys are like songs, good or bad you still can't get them outta your mind ..."

  • "Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable"

  • "Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman."

  • "On average, women say 7,000 words per day while men manage just over 2,000 words."

  • "a girl ends a relationship because she has to, a guy ends a relationship because he has two!(:"

  • "10 likes and I will ask my crush out"

  • "One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no experience, but needs some practice to be a good one"

  • "Little boys are like snowflakes, there are no two alike"

  • "I love my six packs so much I protect them by layer of fat :)"

  • "I text you when I miss you, The only reason I haven't texted you is because, I'm waiting for you to miss me."

  • "Never understood why the good girls want the bad boys & the bad boys want the good girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By