Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

whatsapp status for birthday - 2

whatsapp status for birthday - 2

  • "You're not getting older, you're getting better"

  • "A true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age. Happy Birthday ;)"

  • "I'm so awesome, when I was born, I was given a certificate..."

  • "The purpose of life is to fight maturity"

  • "Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake."

  • "Thanking my Dear Lord for another wonderful year of life full of blessings...and thanks for all the birthday wishes."

  • "Today is your day to shine as every day should be."

  • "Live today, forget the past. Happy birthday"

  • "Angels are singing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday & i am celebrating. You are my angel in heaven. I Love You"

  • "Don?t count the years, count the blessings"

  • "On this day, *age* years ago, a legend was born!"

  • "I was born with a gift, the gift of awesomeness"

  • "Add your birth year, and then add your age right now. The answer will always be 111. For example, 79+32=111 :)"

  • "Don't worry about your age, you will be older next year... Happy birthday!"

  • Some words of wisdom for your birthday, "Smile while you still have teeth!"

  • "Forget the fact that you are aging, and let us start celebrating! Happy birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By