Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

Birthday whatsapp status

Birthday whatsapp status

  • "Birthdays are just finger posts on the road of getting old..."

  • "I'd like to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. ITS MY BIRTHDAY :)"

  • "Another year older, none the wiser."

  • "Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest"

  • "Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe"

  • "Thanks to all of you who remembered me on my birthday and to those of you who didn't, F**k off its 2 late now... lol."

  • "Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake"

  • "Is very lucky to have the group of friends and family that I have... Thank you all for making today so special..."

  • "I am so blessed and thankful that the LORD has allowed me to see another birthday! Thank you Jesus!"

  • "Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it away all year long... Happy Birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By