Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

whatsapp status quotes for boys

whatsapp status quotes for boys 

  • "Love is never wrong but a girl can be."

  • "One day i hope you find out how much you hurt me."

  • "I'm done giving you hints, if you really want to be mine then prove it to me before I'm completely done with you"

  • "Ladies,If a guy pauses their video game just to text you back TO SAY I LOVE YOU.....MARRY him"

  • "My koochi my poochi please get my Gucci, Even if you have to sell all your blood."

  • "How can you love someone if you are scared of getting hurt again, and your heart already belongs to someone else."

  • "When i speak to you i play it cool, but inside I'm the biggest fool that has a crush on you"

  • "Girls spend the first 10 years of their lifes playing with barbies. The next 10 years of their lifes they try to look like one."

  • I can die happy now, because I have seen a piece of heaven."Its U"

  • "Some boys think they are players but what they do not know is I am the Coach that can put them on the bench!"

  • "I've seen you over a hundred times. We've talked once. And that one time is what made me start liking you."

  • "Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls just make you FEEL like you are in Heaven"

  • "Never live your life to favour someone"

  • "If i tell myself enough times that I am okay without you, maybe my heart will start believe the lie...."

  • "You told me you liked me and i told you i liked you my question is why we still are not together?"

  • "I may not be the best, but I?m definitely not like the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By