Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

chocolate day status for whatsapp

chocolate day status for whatsapp

  • "WARNING!! chocolate causes clothes 2 shrink!!"

  • "There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate and chocolate ice cream."

  • "I've been reading about the ill effects of chocolate and alcohol so I have decided to give up reading.."

  • "Chocolate saves lives........ because it keeps me from going insane"

  • "I believe chocolate can solve any problem :-)"

  • "Like this status if u like CHOCOLATE!!"

  • "Idea of a good balanced diet is... A piece of chocolate in each hand."

  • "Quickly stop global warming before all the chocolate melts..!"

  • "Out of chocolate...life is crap!"

  • "Chocolate flows in deep dark, sweet waves, a river to ignite my mind and alert my senses"

  • "I wish chocolate would shrink my ass instead of my pants"

  • "Some people call it Chocolate. I call it breakfast!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By