Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

Boys whatsapp status

Boys whatsapp status

  • "Girls will get together just to get together. Guys need an activity as an excuse"

  • What is genius? It is the power to be a boy again at will.

  • "Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love."

  • "I don't Care If you Saw Me looking At you... I'm just Happy because I Know you Were looking At me Too ! :)"

  • "Nothing is lost until mom can't find it."

  • "Boys always like to see girls kiss. I don't get it; girls don't want to see boys kiss"

  • "Telling lies is a fault in a boy, an art in a lover, an accomplishment in a bachelor, and second-nature in a married man."

  • "Girls: give & forgive. Guys: get & forget."

  • "A girl can't help but smile when his crush tells his shes pretty or even notices that he did something different! <3 :)"

  • "The reason why parents do not allow their son to play dolls because they want to teach them that girls aren't toys to play with."

  • "Body building is in my DNA!"

  • "twinkle twinkle little boy how you fill my heart with joy."

  • "girls. WE can do anything boys can do. Except, we can do it in HIGH freaking HEELS!!"

  • "Girls play hard to get, because guys play hard to keep."

  • "All men are not fools, there are still some bachelors."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By