Breaking News

Thursday 22 May 2014

Attitude whatsapp status quotes - 2

Attitude whatsapp status quotes - 2

  • "Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end..."

  • "Ability is what you?re capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, and attitude determines how well you do it."

  • "I've had enough of trying to prove myself to people. Now I don't care about what people think as long as I'm happy with myself! :)"

  • "No matter how tall the mountain,it cannot block out the sun"

  • "When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude."

  • "I don't care what you are going through, it does not excuse being disrespectful to me!"

  • " B+ ". Not my blood group, neither my grade in maths. Its my favourite Quote: "BE POSITIVE"

  • "Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us."

  • "funny how one persons attitude can change the mood of the whole room!"

  • "When someone you love dies...you never quite get over it. You just learn how to go on without them, but carry them in your heart."

  • "The last of human freedoms - the ability to chose one's attitude in a given set of circumstances."

  • "I'm wearing my ATTITUDE until I die. SO get over it :P"

  • "In with the positive out with the negative. Life is healthier when you surround yourself with positive people."

  • "Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By